Here is some reader mail (and my answers in red) regarding using Eat Stop Eat to get 6 Pack Abs:
I Recently bought your book “Eat Stop Eat” and just started applying it by fasting once a week. I am not an obese person but have some fat around my gut.
Every week I exercise for 3 times using weights , swim for 30 min and skip rope for 30 min .
I also watch what I eat and monitor my weight. My One and only goal is to have a 6 Pack. I can feel I have it but the fat around my gut hide it from showing.
My Questions are:
1) Is a 6 pack reachable if I continue doing what I am doing ? Or is it that some people can never see their 6 Pack ever.
My Answer – Yes, a 6 pack is reachable. It may take some time and some changes to your current lifestyle, but I believe that everyone has the ability to have a six pack, especially if they are following Eat Stop Eat and weight training.
2) Will your Eat Stop Eat plan help me in seeing my 6 Pack?
My Answer – Yes, as long as you are fasting, weight training, eating responsibly AND follow these 5 tips ==> http://tinyurl.com/aqh9kw, Eat Stop Eat will definitely help you get a visible six pack.
3) What’s the Body fat percentage that I must have in order to see my 6 pack.
From my experience using Air Displacement measurements men typically have visible abs when they are under 10% body fat. However, it really depends on how you measure body fat and on how you carry your fat (some men have more or less subcutaneous fat covering their abs…this is mostly due to genetic factors)
4) How thick/thin does the fat around my gut need to be in order for me to see my 6 Pack?
Here is an easy way for guys to ‘bench mark’ their body fat loss – Take your height in inches and multiply it by 0.447 this is your IDEAL waist circumference (Approx 45% of your height). To have visible abs, you will probably need to have a waist circumference that is at maximum %46-47% of your height.
5) I am afraid of taking any supplements. Can I reach my goal without taking any supplements ?
Good news – There is no need for you to take any supplements to get a six pack. In other words it is completely possible to get a 6 pack without taking supplements.
Thank you for your time answering my questions.
6) I heard you have to take growth hormone while you are following Eat Stop Eat, is this true
NO, not at all, Eat Stop Eat is a method of naturally increasing your Growth Hormone during the times that you are fasting. You do not have to take any drugs or supplements to make Eat Stop Eat work for you.
(as always my answers apply to natural people only…steroids make many of these measures obsolete)